Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Great video

Not sure what was going on, but the random acts of violence and intensity of the animation kept me intrigued. Loved the sound design!

Keep up the good work :)

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Your stuff is always great

I really loved this episode of the brackenwood tales, the narrator ( who sounds so much like the narrator on rainbow six 3 for xbox ) adds a lot of depth to the story. The only reason I give this a 9/10 is that the ending seemed a bit rushed; production wise.

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

Not too shabby

I liked the animation and art style, very brackenwood like, but the dialog and humor was a bit dry. Keep up the good work. ps. I hate users like H1PPY, they're around just don't let them discourage you.

HawaiianPuppies responds:

Thanks. Actually, as the creator/writer I totally agree on the dialogue quip. I'm one of those people who always says "Yeah, the movie's graphics were awesome, but man that script sucked." Yet even while I wrote this I knew that, in this instance, the story wasn't great in and of itself, but was instead just a vehicle to show off the potential of the idea.

In the future I'm hoping to show off more writing skills and plot structure with an adult-oriented cartoon.

Tarboy Tarboy

What a miraculous flash

Great story, voice and audio, but the animation... my god! The art and fluid animation was just breathe taking. The colorful sequence where they were battling in the dark left me in awe.

Very good job, keep up the excellent work.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

This was great

Story of my life haha, awesome animation. Keep it up

Nightwayfarer responds:

you where whipped too?! :)

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Right on

Great new series! I'll keep my eyes open for the next one.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Good collab

Egoraptor and Master Samus were my fav's, the I'd like some bun cake (or whatever he says) was hilarious and really the only laugh out loud part of this, but it was all entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

Stamper...wow. That's some strange humor you've got there.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Great

I noticed you're the guy behind the cracked.tv countdowns, those are awesome too so keep up all this great work man!

Also, am I crazy or were you part of the cast in that fanboys movie? I think that's what it's called, the one where they try to steal something from George Lucas's ranch ( something along those lines, I've only seen the commercials )

The-Swain responds:

I'm not, that guy's last name is Swaim with an M. I like to think I'm better than him :X But I don't know that for sure.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Are you serious?!!

That was quite awesome, my man. About as structurally random as you can possibly get. I freakin' loved it when that shrimp started singing, so much so that the credits were my favorite part of this whole thing :D

Keep it up!